15-9-13/24, Beach Road, Krishnanagar, Visakhapatnam , 530002
0891-2525617 , 0891-2706307/2728990
Email AddressInformation Not Available
Awards and AchievementsInformation Not Available
Areas of SpecializationGeneral Hospital
Other Hospitals in Vizag
Location: 15-9-13/24, Beach Road, Krishnanagar, Visakhapatnam , 530002
Phone: 0891-2525617 , 0891-2706307/2728990
Abhaya Critical Care
Location: 18-1-34, Opp. K.G.H. Gate, Maharanipeta , 530002
Phone: 0891-2703444/2703555 ,
Adarsha Orthopaedic Centre
Specialization:Single Speciality Orthopedics
Location: # 14-38-4, Gokhele Road,Visakhapatnam , 530002
Phone: 0891-25568167 ,
Location: 47-9-32, 3Rd Lane, Dwarakanagar , 530016
Phone: 0891-2755875 ,
Anupama Surgical & Children Hospital
Location: 47-9-21, Dwarakanagar,Vishakpatnam , 530016
Phone: NO CONTACT NUMBER ,
Apex Hospital Steel City Critical Care Pvt Ltd)
Location: 16-1-5, Coastal Battery Road, Maharanipeta , 530002
Phone: 0891-2797791/92/2568568 , 0891-2797792/2568568
Apollo Heart Hospital
Specialization:Single Speciality Cardiac
Location: Waltair Main Road , 530017
Phone: 0891-2529618/2529619 ,
Location: 50-17-62, Rajendranagar , 530016
Phone: 0891-2747436 , 0891-3292161
Arogya Medical Centre
Location: 1St Floor, Asilmetta Junction,Opp Spectrum Photo Studio, , 530003
Phone: 0891-2505895/ ,
Location: 14-24-1,Medical College Men's Hostel Road, Maharanipeta, Vishakhapatnam , 530002
Phone: 0891-2526500to02 ,
Location: A.S.Raja Complex,10-50-11/5,Waltair Main Road,Ramnagar , 530002
Phone: 0891-3040032 , 0891-2705343
Devi Priya Life Care Hospial
Location: 58-1-433/2, Main Road, Santhi Nagar Nad Post Kotha Road , 530009
Phone: 0891-6464756 ,
Gayatri Nursing Home
Location: 14/38/5 Near Jillaprarisha, Maharanipeta, Upadi Colony , 530002
Phone: 0891-2706560 , 0891-2562434
Good Healths New Central Hospital
Location: 47-10-16,2Nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, , 530016
Phone: 0891-2754992/2520715 ,
Indus Hospital (A Unit Of Vasugan Medical Specialities Pvt Ltd)
Location: #18-1-6,K.G.H.Down Road,Maharanipeta , 530002
Phone: 0891-2508881 ,
Tip of Day
Make your travel free even if you have inescapable expenses
Every year, when thousands of people travel both outside their Home Countries and outside, they would, naturally, be concerned about unavoidable expenses that could be incurred on account of an injury or sickness. This article discusses:
- What are the features of a travel medical insurance cover?
- What are the points that you have to look for in student travel insurance plan?
- Know more on international health insurance coverage
Every year, when thousands of people travel both outside their Home Countries and outside, they would, naturally, be concerned about unavoidable expenses that could be incurred on account of an injury or sickness. Should you require travel medical insurance costs covered at a reasonable price while traveling, you have to accord travel health insurance coverage while taking into account the spiraling expenses in health care and the consequent pressure on medical insurance.
Features of Such Insurance Policies Include
- A coverage period extending from 5 days to a period of 2 years.
- These travel medical insurance policies are available to both U.S. and non U.S. citizens.
- You are given a choice of maximum benefits ranging from $50,000 to $ 2,000,000.
- You are further given a choice of deductibles that very from $100 to $2,500 and even more.
- You are entitled to emergency evacuation(TravelersMed.com, for instance offers five outstanding medical evacuation plans), and to intensive care
- Medical expenses, and Hospital Room and Board are also covered.
- Outpatient Medical Costs and Local Ambulance are further included.
- The travel medical insurance policy also arranges for accidental death benefits and
- Repatriation and Emergency Reunion.
With Regard To Insurance Cover for Trip Cancellation and Interruption
This kind of travel medical insurance policies includes
- Cover for Trip Cost Trip Cancellation
- Cover for Trip Cost Trip Interruption
- Insurance cover for Travel Delay
- Benefits for Medical Costs
- Waiver benefit for Collision Damage
- Protection for Missed Connection
- Cover for Transportation for Medical Emergency
- Medical Expense Benefit and
- Air Ticket cover for ticket change costs that are charged by the airlines.
International Health Insurance Coverage
If you are on the lookout for a major international health insurance policy that is both renewable annually and for the long-term, then you need the right international health insurance coverage. A cover that is open to groups, families and individuals. Citizens of the U.S. who reside abroad, and those non-U.S. citizens who reside elsewhere in the world could buy this international health insurance plan. For example international medical insurance plans such as Global Medical Insurance, Reside Prime Worldwide, and International Citizen have many attractive schemes for international consumers.