N.H.17 Brahmavar , 576213
0820-2562656 , 0820-2563956
Email AddressInformation Not Available
Awards and AchievementsInformation Not Available
Areas of SpecializationGeneral Hospital
Other Hospitals in Udupi
Adarsha Multispeciality Hospital & Institute Of Cardio-Diabetes
Location: Near Service Bus Stand , 576101
Phone: 0820-2535289/2535290 , 0820-2535291
C.S.I.Lombard Memorial Hospital
Location: Mission Hospital Road , 576101
Phone: 0820-2527455 ,
Location: Behind Alankar Theatre , 577201
Phone: 0820-2521164 ,
Dr.A.V.Baliga Memorial Hospital
Location: 6Th Main, V.M Nagar Doddanguddi , 576102
Phone: 0820-2535299 ,
Location: Opp. Taluk Office, Karkala , 576101
Phone: 0820-2526501 ,
Location: Kallianpur, Udup , 576105
Phone: 0820-2580406 ,
Hi- Tech Medicare Hospital & Research Centre
Location: N.H.17, Ambalpady , 576103
Phone: 0820-52533331 , 0820-52533332/52533333
Location: Church Road, , 576222
Phone: 0820-2524180 , 0820-2223395/2524151
Location: K.M.Marg, , 570101
Phone: 0825-529817/529847 ,
Mahalaxmi Eye Clinic & Laser Centre
Specialization:Single Speciality Eye
Location: Andrade Arcade,1St Floor, Opp Syndicate Bank,K.M. Marg , 576101
Phone: 0820-2523909 ,
Location: N.H.17 Brahmavar , 576213
Phone: 0820-2562656 , 0820-2563956
Mallya Nursing Home
Location: Ananth Shayana, Karkala , 574104
Phone: 08258-230807 , 08258-235307
Location: Old Post Office Road, , 576101
Phone: 0820-2521828/2521928 ,
Newcity Multispeciality Hospital
Location: Opp Shanieshwara Temple,Vidyaranya Marg,Kadubettu , 576101
Phone: 0820-2593131 ,
Tip of Day
Family Health Insurance Policy: The Right answers to unforeseen calamities
Family health insurance is an agreement contracted between you and the insurers, and designed to protect you and your dependants against any financial constraints arising on account of a medical emergency. This article discusses:
- What is family health insurance policy and how it works?
- What is the coverage of family health insurance policy?
- What are the points to be analyzed before going for family health insurance quotes?
Today we have a vast variety of affordable (and comparable) family health insurance policies. On the one side we have:
- The Traditional Indemnity Plans, and on the other
- The HMOs or the Health Maintenance Organisation. In between we have the
- PPOs ( Preferred Provider Organisations) plan and the
- POS (Point of Service) plan.
The latter two are hybrid variations of the traditional indemnity plans and the HMOs. While the HMO is normally credited with providing the customer the cheapest and most affordable health insurance but with minimal benefits, the indemnity plans are considered the most expensive but crediting with providing the customer maximum benefits.
It Would be Smart to Pay Close Attention to the Specific Features and Family Health Insurance Quotes of Whichever Plan You Intend to Choose. For Example:
- Are the prescription drugs that I habitually use also covered?
- Do I have to pay application fees? (Please note that none of the best heath insurance firms require the customer to pay either for enrollment or for application fees).
- Do I get cover for both inpatient and outpatient costs? Do they both share a common deductible in a single calendar year? (A deductible refers to a sum of money that you pay each year, upfront, for your medical costs, before your insurance cover starts to pay up).
- Are the benefits from such health insurance cover on a fixed schedule? Are they reasonable?
- Is there a waiting period for such a cover before I am able to start utilising my policy? Are there any clauses, preexisting, that I ought to know about?